In June I started keeping a ‘film diary’ of all the movies I’ve seen – and between then and today, I’ve seen 37. Highlights / points of interest include:
– Ratio of cinema going / watching at home is 9 : 28
– Oldest film on the list: 2001 A Space Odyssey
– Newest: Serenity
– Biggest heap of shit: Faaaaaat Albert. The horror.
– Most disappointing: The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
– Best to see at the cinema: Sin City and Batman Begins.
– Best re-watch: A three way tie between Colors, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, and Tremors
– Most likely to be a big, big all-time favourite of mine: Shaun of the Dead.