Greetings. If you need:
- Communication strategy to tell your organisation’s story with impact, or protect its reputation
- Content or social media strategy and delivery, to drive and support your goals
- Advice on navigating a crisis online, or developing a plan ahead of time
…I’m here to help.
What I’m about
“There’s no such thing as a digital strategy, just strategy in a digital world,” is a quote I wish I’d thought of myself.
My expertise is in strategic communications and issue management through digital and social media. I’ve delivered successful strategic communication campaigns and managed crises in sport, dairy and telecommunications for some of New Zealand’s largest organisations.
I’m based in Tauranga and work with clients throughout New Zealand.
Ideally, we’ll start with me listening to what you’re trying to achieve and the problems you’re trying to solve.
Then, we’ll define your core story, and how to tell it through your content, on social media or in your media engagement.
We’ll work in a way that suits you – let’s talk.
- Read more about my services, and how I can help you and your organisation
- Here’s my new project, the Sport Review newsletter. You should definitely sign up
Call / text: 027 232 7946
- Managed Fonterra’s multiple issues on social, helping run the branding campaigns online and delivering a redesigned and refined fonterra.com [more]
- Lead digital for New Zealand Cricket up to and including Cricket World Cup 2015 and touring Bangladesh (twice!) [more]
- Developed Telecom (Spark)’s first social media strategy, proving there were actual humans who cared working there [more]
- Wrote New Zealand’s most underwhelming sport blog for over ten years