Greetings. If you need:
- A digital strategy to tell your business’s story with impact or protect its reputation
- Social media strategy, or crisis and reputation management
- Engaging content (words, pictures, video)
- A website or social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) to engage your customers or stakeholders
- Media services, like press releases or media relations management
- Training and advice on all the above, that you can understand
…I’m here to help. I’ll listen to what you’re trying to achieve, the problems you’re having and how you like to work. I’ll help you define your core story, and how that might look on through your content, on social media or in your media engagement.
I’m a communications and digital professional based in Tauranga, but available wherever you are in New Zealand.
We’ll work in a way that suits you – let’s talk.
Get in touch
027 232 7946
- Managed Fonterra’s multiple issues on social, helping run the branding campaigns online and delivering a redesigned and refined fonterra.com [more]
- Lead digital for New Zealand Cricket up to and including Cricket World Cup 2015 and touring Bangladesh (twice!) [more]
- Developed Telecom (Spark)’s first social media strategy, proving there were actual humans who cared working there [more]
- Wrote New Zealand’s most underwhelming sport blog for over ten years