Greetings. If you need:
- A communication strategy to tell your organisation’s story with impact, or protect its reputation
- Content or social media strategy and delivery
- Help navigating a crisis online
…I’m here to help.
What I’m about
My name is Richard Irvine, my expertise is strategic communications and issue management through digital and social media.
I’ve delivered successful strategic communication campaigns and managed crises in sport, dairy and telecommunications for some of New Zealand’s largest organisations.
Now I’m out on my own, working from Tauranga with clients throughout New Zealand.
Call / text: 027 232 7946
- Managed Fonterra’s multiple issues on social, helping run the branding campaigns online and delivering a redesigned and refined fonterra.com [more]
- Lead digital for New Zealand Cricket up to and including Cricket World Cup 2015 and touring Bangladesh (twice!) [more]
- Developed Telecom (Spark)’s first social media strategy, proving there were actual humans who cared working there [more]
- Wrote New Zealand’s most underwhelming sport blog for over ten years