Greetings. If you need:
- Communication strategy and someone to drive it
- A plan for managing a crisis
- …or just want to make your content and social media *pop*
I can help – an experienced communications consultant, specialising in digital and social media.
Get in touch
I’m based in Tauranga and work with clients all around New Zealand.
BREAKING: From February 2020, I’m back in Auckland. Coffee! Done!
How I can help
First, we’ll talk over what you’re trying to achieve and the issues you’re facing. Then, I’ll define your goals, risks, messages and which stakeholders need to hear them in the simplest way possible.
Web content, video, media engagement, tweets or the ‘Gram. What you say and how you say it is crucial to your reputation and success – I’ll get you on the front foot to tell an engaging story everywhere.
I’m the guy you want in your war room. If you’re planning ahead or in the thick of it, I can help get you through a crisis credibly and strategically.
Whether you’re looking to define your strategy, engage your audience, create an online community or get through a brouhaha – I’ve been there, I can help.
And that’s not all
Allow me to plug the gaps in your communication team with the following:
- Writing – web and social media content, media releases
- Social media advertising campaigns
- Video content production
- Working with media – managing media relations, media training
Why should you work with me?
I’ve led digital communication strategy for NZ’s leading organisations:
- Fonterra – Managed extensive issues. Delivered content strategy and brand campaigns online and led the overhaul of fonterra.com
- New Zealand Cricket – Delivered content and social media strategy, including Cricket World Cup 2015. Managed redesign of blackcaps.co.nz
- Telecom / Spark – Developed our first social media strategy. Managed online response to the Canterbury earthquakes, XT outage, Abstain fail and loads more